Thursday, June 21, 2012

FMC 2011-21012



                        Floyd MC 2011-2012

These past months have hands down been the best 9 months of my life up to date. From the first day the program began I couldnt imagine that just a short 9 months later I would be where I'm at now.
Its definetly been the wildest, craziest, funniest, awesomest
most lovely year.
And I could'nt of had a better team to spend it with.

One of my favorite things about Masters Commision is TRAVELING. Yes to all of you who have followed me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have all seen all of my posts about the places I am at or was or am going. People from home are always saying to me "I always see your pictures about all the places you've been... and it's alot!" And this is the truth!
My good ol chum Brittany said it right on when she said "I Drove you around the USA!" hahah :)

Here's just a small recap of our Travels
In no particular order :)

Kansas City! (My home land)


Georgia
Winter Ramp


St. Louis!
(NEW YORK LIFE THE COMPANY YOU KEEEEEP!) haha




Indiana :)

Our MINI trip to Chicago!








My director walked on Lake Michigan :) funniest Thing ever!

Nebraska
Got to meet some amazing girls form Belview MC <3

TEXAS! BEST TRIP OF THE WHOLE YEAR!
Masters Conference was AMAZING


WE LOVE JOURNEY MC <3

Cinncinati OHIO





Minnesota :)





Kentucky :)



and last but not least....
Floyd Iowa <3












well there ya have it folks

a small recap of the best year of my life so far

Im so thankful for everything that I got to do and expierence this past year

I cant wait for the years to come in my life.

But for now Im enjoying these seasons of Masters Commission

getting a little gravel in my travel :)














1 comment: